Tuesday 5 May 2009

Spreading Seeds


Ah,I have had a lovely day off work today. Crikey I needed it!

I had a brilliant time at the Green Man festival in Shropshire on the bank holiday. The first outing of my new sideline, my vegy food stall, went down really well. We sold out of almost every thing and got some great feedback. Quite a few people asked me for recipes which I will put on here in the next week or so, as soon as I have the piks to go with them. It was knackering though!!

Today I have been making packets of salad seeds for friends. I love to mix my favourite salad leaves and herbs together to get a good mix. Its a lot cheaper than buying rip off bags of loose leaves from the super markets and as I love peppery leaves I can put plenty of fiery varieties in a mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment