Thursday 15 October 2009

Making Stuff for Jo's Birthday



Look what I made!

It's my lovely mate Jo's birthday this weekend so its of to London for some lowlife hijinks. As ever I am on an economy drive so I thought I would tern my hand to making her a prezzy. There's a lot of lavender in the front garden at the moment so I have mixed it up with some green tea, which handily came in a lovely tin, to make tea bag style soaks for her bath. Easy peazy!

I did think that was a bit tight though so I have made some green tea and lavender soap t go with it. I have always been put of making soap before as all the instructions make it sound a bit scary and sciency. Happily I was wrong, its actually dead easy. I followed the instructions in the fab book 'Making Stuff, An Alternative Craft Book' and simply added my b its at the end.

Result, I hope Jo likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment