Wednesday 1 July 2009

Save Sipson


This is a snap of the lovely Tracey from Sipson village. Although she probably won't thank me for uploading it, as it was taken on Monday as she was packing up from Glastonbury, and believe me there was absolutely no one looking at their best!

Sipson is the village that will be demolished if BA gets away with its stupid Heathrow expansion plans. Tracey was down at Glastonbury on the Green Peace Air Plot garden to tell people about the vibrant community in Sipson. I think she really touched people and was very inspiring.

If you haven't already (tut tut) sign up to help Tracey and all the other people in Sipson keep her community http://www.airplot.org.uk/

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Pip - at last I've had a moment to catch up with your blog! Looks like you have the job we all want.... gallavanting to Glastonbury and all ;o) I'm hoping to do a bit of blogging myself this evening and tomorrow evening (the Dane is out with mates so peace and quiet) - looking forward to seeing you on the 25th! xxx

    ReplyDelete